Have you started shopping yet? With only 8 days until Christmas, the procrastinator countdown begins! Still looking for a gift for the men in your life? See below for my ideas.
2. Flask engraved with the saying: “May you never go to hell, but always be on your way” – Encourage fiscal responsibility (spend less money at the bar!) and convey a heart-warming message of love.
3. Warby Parker sunglasses – Stylish and affordable shades for the dapper guys in your life.
4. Fun boxers from the Gap – The Gap has some winning prints right now, and these make a great stocking stuffer.
5. Plush Heart of Gold by I Heart Guts – Give the heart of gold to someone with a heart of gold.
7. Duff Beer iPhone Case – I have yet to meet any guy who doesn’t love the Simpsons.
8. Go Pro Camera – This HD camera enables adventurers to capture video while skiing, skateboarding and swimming. Content can be easily uploaded to social media and opens a world of possibilities for the budding auteur.
9. Google Chromecast – At only $35, this game-changing piece of technology is a no-brainer for any guy who wants to stream online content onto a bigger screen.
10. Monty Python Killer Bunny Slippers – It’s just a flesh wound.
11. Desktop Gramophone – Perfect marriage of function and design. Also, I secretly want this for myself.
12. Cedar Wood Soap – Correct, this is how men should smell.
13. Whiskey Advent Calendar – Who says this has to be used in December?
14. Whiskey Lover Set – A set of 2 chic glasses and 6 whiskey stones for those who can appreciate the finer things in life.
15. Alessi Electronic Drum Kit – Considering the quality of this drum set, this is really fairly priced at $340.
16. Plaid Tie – This fabric is so boss.
17. Pac-Man Ghost Lamp – This amazing lamp has 4 settings and can glow 16 colors.
18. J.Crew Cashmere Sweater – The ultimate everyday luxury.
19. Sound Machine – Offering 16 sounds ranging from applause and laughter, this is the perfect gift for any goofball who wants to spice up everyday conversation.
20. Pokket DJ Mixer – This mini-mobile mixer requires no power and fits in your pocket.
21. Impossible Project iPhone Instant Photo Printer – Now your man can instantly transform iPhone photos into Polaroids.
22. Drum Lessons – Bang! Drum School is the go-to NYC school for those looking to make their Spinal Tap fantasies a reality.
23. Swanky Poker Set – Give him the gift that will keep on giving…errr, as long as he’s good at poker.
24. Beer of the Month Club – Ensure your place as the world’s greatest girlfriend/sister/daughter with this awesome present.
25. Any Glove – This magical solution will convert a pair of regular gloves to tech-friendly one that easily interface with touch-screen phones and tablets. Formulas are available for both knit and leather gloves.
26. Breaking Bad Box Set – Re-live Walt’s transformation from family man to ruthless drug-lord.
27. Sound Asleep Pillow – Embedded with speakers, this pillow comes with a bank of 10 pre-recorded sounds, but also allows for ipod and iphone plug-in.